About Me

My photo
My name is Becky and I am married to the best guy I know, Kevin. We were married on November 1st of 2008. We enjoyed 2 1/2 years of marriage before welcoming our sweet boy, Jack on June 22, 2011. We have two dogs, Phoebe and Bella and one cat, Norman. We definitely have a full house! With Kevin in sales and me a teacher, it's pretty busy around here. With that being said, we always make time for each other and I love that! So, here I go on this blogging journey.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Growth Spurts...

Well, sweet baby boy of mine, we are thinking the past few days were definitely part of your 4-6 week growth spurt! Every time I pick you up to 'lug' you around, I can tell you are packing on the ounces. You have been making me feel like a 24 hour milk machine lately. Not only that, but you have been a bit cranky as well. :) BUT, lastnight you did your first 5 hour stretch of night time sleep at 5 1/2 weeks old! Way to go! Mommy and daddy were so appreciative. We are confident you will continue this more often. :)

I am going to share a quote that gave me a little chuckle. I find it very fitting for parents...
"Whoever made up the saying, 'sleep like a baby' has obviously never had kids." :)....
















No comments:

Post a Comment