Jack, I just know you are going to give mommy the big smile any day now. According to your daddy and your mimi & pa, you've already smiled for them! I can't believe you are 6 weeks old today. You are definitely set in your ways and it reminds me of myself. :)
You fight your swaddle til' the death.
You have been lifting your head since we brought you home, but now you like to stick straight up, while swaddled. I have to admit, it's pretty darn cute.
I think you're going to be a soccer player because you can kick the fire out of daddy and I with your skinny little legs when you are frustrated.
It makes my heart melt when you cuddle up on my chest to take a nap (we try not to do that too often) :).
You always remind me that late nights are worth it when you give me your big toothless grin while sleeping.
Boy do you like to look around now! We will just sit and stare at eachother sometimes, lol. I of course make silly faces and talk 'baby talk' and you just watch contently, trying to figure me out.
I can't believe how time flies and that you are already turning into a big boy. :) Newborns have been out of the picture for a while and you've been wearing 0-3's.
Oh, and FYI I am already shopping around for your Halloween costume (yes, I know I am crazy) and I am thinking you'll be a bat. We'll see though, there is still plenty of time for me to decide, it's still only August. :)
That's all for now, I believe. Mommy loves you to the moon!

No comments:
Post a Comment