About Me

My photo
My name is Becky and I am married to the best guy I know, Kevin. We were married on November 1st of 2008. We enjoyed 2 1/2 years of marriage before welcoming our sweet boy, Jack on June 22, 2011. We have two dogs, Phoebe and Bella and one cat, Norman. We definitely have a full house! With Kevin in sales and me a teacher, it's pretty busy around here. With that being said, we always make time for each other and I love that! So, here I go on this blogging journey.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally!

Finally, our computer is fixed! Here's to long overdue updates...
Oh boy, baby Jack is changing quickly! We are welcoming your 3 month birthday this week, June bug! You are the light of my life I tell ya! I know everyone tells you, "never wake a sleeping baby", but my favorite time of the day is when I get to wake you from your naps. That grin is priceless and makes every day a blessing. I always wake you by saying, "hello my love bug" and you just shine. Thank you for loving me as much as I love you.
Here we go...I am absolutely convinced that you can already say momma...Let me explain. :)
Every day we talk, coo and laugh...And every day we practice saying "momma". I repeat over and over, momma, ma, ma, ma, ma....You get the point. Well, now when you are sad you say it, almost as if you are calling out to me hehe...I am serious. I know you don't associate the word with me, but who cares, you can still say it :). You are the chattiest little baby I have EVER seen. I only wish I knew what you were trying to say to me!
You love laughing at the dogs, Bella and Phoebe. Bella ALWAYS stands in front of you while wagging her tail, therefore she occasionally wacks you in the face. Surprisingly, you don't mind, you laugh in fact.
Your cousins Kellon and Claire are really enjoying you now that you smile and talk :). You always share a good smile/laugh with them and they love it. (so do I)
Standing while we hold you is your favorite thing to do! Instead of a stationary exersaucer, we got you the jumping one. Can't wait until you can really get after it! lol...
Last but not least, you are a thumb sucker!!!! :)
With each day, my love for you grows stronger and stronger. I make sure and thank God every night for his miraculous blessing he so kindly bestowed upon your daddy and me. I am not looking forward to when I return to work (October 24). Your my little hangout buddy and without you, my day won't be quite the same.
I am sure I am forgetting something, but oh well...Here are some pics of you at approximately 2 3/4 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment